Hey boos. It feels creepy to talk about myself even though you've all been inside my head for the past 2 years via Instagram. So I did a nice little old fashion Google search and found a survey in which I plan on answering 20 questions (or until I get tired) with the first thing that comes to mind.
*INSERTS REACTION TO MY SURVEY:
1. If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
Unless I became a Cullen (did my inner tween just show?) I would be so disappointed if I couldn't sleep. Sidebar: Anyone but Jasper will do.
2. If you could turn any hobby into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning a gold medal for?
Being able to have full blown conversations in my mind and overreact to situations that haven't ever or actually may never happen. Or stealing the covers. They're not actually hobbies? But things I'm really good at.
4.What’s your favorite drink?
Tequila, coffee, water. In that order.
5. What state or country do you never want to go back to?
WYOMING. (I will need a totally separate blog one day to explain this event in full detail.) But, to HEADLINE NEWS IT: a deer ran into my friend's car in the middle of nowhere as we were on our road trip this summer. Did you ever see Jeepers Creepers? Because I was 97% sure my day would end like that.
6. Are you usually early or late?
10 minutes late is my on time. I know, it's the worst.
7. What are your go-to Pandora stations?
Florence + the Machine, Led Zepp, Sinatra, 90-00's Hiphop, Reina, Louis Armstrong, Drake, Shakey Graves, Debussy. SO VERSATILE.
8. How often do you people watch?
Every time I leave the house?
9. What's your least favorite word?
SMEAR. It makes me itchy just typing it.
10. What is something that a ton of people are obsessed with but you're not?
Easy, Game of Thrones. Haven't watched a single episode, don't know a single character or feel like I'm missing a single thing. Judge me that's fine. I may love it one day, but now isn't the time and Idgaf.
11. What’s something you’ve been meaning to try but just haven’t gotten around to it?
Not waiting until my gas light turns on to get gas and lentil pasta. Side bar: Dec 2017 my doctor told me the scariest news; "Robyn, you're gluten intolerant." I'm making do.
12. What amazing thing did you do that no one was around to see?
Replace the toilet paper roll at somebody else's house.
13. What would you rate 10 / 10?
My Bloody Mary's are so delish. Side bar: All I think about is food and drinking.
14. What’s your favorite smell in the whole world?
Puppy breath!!! (Stage 5 Clinger) And the cologne of the man you love... you know when you're out somewhere, maybe 2 tini's deep, and you get punched in the nose (and vag) with a smell you love / used to love? Can't deny that.
15. What are you absolutely determined to do?
Lose the last 10lbs. No, really, this is the summer.
16. What is something you will NEVER do again?
DATE A VIRGO. Exclamation point.
17. What kid’s movie completely scarred you?
The Lion King and My Girl. I'll cry right now.
18. What is your biggest pet peeve(s)?
People who post birthday shout outs to people who aren't on social media, anyone who beeps at you as soon as the light turns green, when my dog doesn't come when I call him and just stares at me, when my hair is clean and looks good but I have nowhere to go and any girl who can't handle her liquor. Sidebar: I added the "(s)" because I obviously can't pick just one and needed to rattle off a few.
19. What’s the best type of cheese?
For starters, all cheese is good cheese but I usually like to say the smellier the better. If really I had to name names... brie, mozzarella, gorgonzola.
20. Why did you decide to do the work you are doing now?
Short and sweet, I didn't want to get "a real job" so I started Greeving Cards but ironically, this is the hardest I've ever worked. We can expand on this in another blog too. The topics are endless!
Until next time boos.
Oh also, I just realized there's a way to enable comments. Chat it up with me!